Paradigm® users are now free to choose their own
infusion set brand.
The new 1.8 and 3.0ml Syringe Reservoirs from Applied Diabetes Research are engineered to work with Medtronic MiniMed's Paradigm® series of insulin pumps, but will connect to any infusion set using a standard Luer connector. This means Paradigm users now have a lot more choices when it comes to infusion sets! Although these reservoirs look a bit different from the pump company's version, they are designed exclusively for use with all Medtronic Minimed Paradigm® pumps.
The freedom to choose is yours. Make the
right choice with FIFTY 50 Medical products.
Medtronic, MiniMed and Paradigm are trademarks of Medtronic, Inc.
- Reservoir Model 1850 is compatible with Medtronic Paradigm® 511, 512, 515, and 522
- Reservoir Model 3070 is compatible with Medtronic Paradigm®
712, 715, and 722
- ½" 22-gauge needle with protective cover
- Bold, easy-to-read barrel markings
- Smooth-travel plunger with positive stop at barrel end
- Standard Luer fittings compatible with all Luer infusion sets
- Made in the USA